Top 5 Reasons to Use Social Media for Your Business
In this article you will learn 5 reasons to use social media to promote your business.
Why is it important to use social media for your business?
Maybe the problem is you don’t know all the ins and outs of social media, you don’t have the time to learn them and it seems too complicated.
You might think that it takes too much time and effort to promote your business through social media.
If you think it is too complicated to use social media, this article will give you the top 5 reasons to easily use social media to market your business and why you should start today.
The 5 Benefits of Using Social Media
- Increased Brand Awareness. Your business is your brand. The use of Social Media, for example creating a Facebook page for your business allows you to tell people who you are, like your page, share your posts, etc.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction. We all want our customers to be happy. Better yet, we want our customers to tell others how they like our services. Facebook, Google, Yelp, and many more sites allow customers to give your business great reviews for everyone to read.
- Cost Effective Marketing. We all like to stretch our marketing dollars. You can start using social media with minimal cost, and learn how to utilize free social media outlets such as starting accounts with Facebook and Linked in.
- Increase Traffic to Your Website. Did you know that you can link your social media accounts to your website? Social media is a great way to create interest in your services and then send those interested clients and customers to your website to learn more about your services.
- Show Off Your Expertise. A great way to show people what you know about your area of expertise is by posting articles or current projects on social media. You showcase what you have done on social media, and people will see you as the expert and think of your business when they need help or services you provide.
Helpful Dos and Don’ts for using Social Media
Do take action and start setting up social media accounts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Twitter to start. Complete your profiles, add current pictures. It can take an investment of time, but have fun with it and don’t take yourself too seriously.
Don’t procrastinate any longer. Set aside an hour per week to dedicate to your social media marketing, and don’t underestimate the power of social media.
Now it’s time to take action. Start with Linked In or Facebook. Set up an account. For reference, look at other businesses in your industry to see how often they use social media.
If you would like to learn more about social media marketing implementation in your business, contact me at captivatingtheweb.com